Talking kitchen scale with large print
by Ravencourt Ltd
VAT exemption available
Exc VAT GBP 60.00
Price: GBP 60.00 inc VAT
Category: Living well , Kitchen
Needs: Sight , Elderly
Talking kitchen scale with large print jug
|Zero rated for VAT.
This product can be bought VAT free by those who qualify
|More about Zero rated for VAT|
|A really useful guide on the VAT rules that give relief to disabled people.|
This is not a statement of law but it is a useful guide.|
If you have a specific question you can call HMRC on 0845 302 0203. (Select Option 1)
HMRC web site also provides a VAT Relief Guide for Disabled People
Sorry about some of the language – they are not our words but those of HMRC!
|In a nutshell!|
There is no one simple rule that applies.|
In general disabled people don't have to pay VAT when they buy equipment that has
been designed for disabled people or when they have equipment adapted so they can use it.
Think of 3 rules and do they apply to you. All 3 must apply at the same time.
1. Is the person eligible|
2. Are the products eligible
3. Are the products being used for domestic use
YOU HAVE TO BE A DISABLED PERSON|
THE PRODUCT HAS TO BE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
THE PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED FOR DOMESTIC USE
|How does this process works on Really Useful Stuff?|
Really Useful Stuff is acting as an AGENT for the seller.|
The seller will indicate on the product information if their product has been specifically designed for a disabled person. If is has it will clearly indicate that the product MAY be ZERO RATED.
If you the customer wish to purchase a product that could maybe zero rated then you will be asked to fill in a for by us ‘Really Useful Stuff’.
This form will ask you to state you are a disabled person and that the product is for your own domestic use.
Once this form is completed you will be able to buy the product as VAT exempt.
The completed form will be sent to the seller. They will have to keep this form for their VAT records.
Really Useful Stuff will NOT keep a copy once the seller has received it.
- slimline modern kitchen scales announce the weight of ingredients (solids or liquids) in a clear English male voice.
- weighing options are grams or pounds/ounces or Millilitres for liquids
- Capacity 3g-5000g or 1300ml
- The buttons on the scale are easy to operate with tactile markings for easy identification.
- Supplied with an easy to see measuring jug with big bold markings and easy grip handle to aid use.
- Why is this useful?Loww vision cooking, elderly cooking
- Who is this for?
Delivery Zones & Prices
|Rest of the World||No|
- Estimated delivery time3- 5 working days
- AvailabilityThis item is in stock and ships immediately
- Return policy30 days
- Shipping informationroyal mail or courier
- GBP 60.00 (incl. VAT)
- GBP 60.00 (Zero rated for VAT)