Mem-x Voice Reminder by Pivotell
Mem-x - the voice memory aid designed for those with some memory loss. It tells the user in a familiar voice recorded message what they have to do at that time, whether it be a special event or taking medication.
Up to 60 timed messages can be recorded by the User, or a Friend or Carer. Mem-x is a voice memory aid designed for those with some memory loss. It tells the user in a pre-recorded voice all they have to do at that time, from special events to taking medication. We believe that the Mem-x reminder is a very useful aid for those with cognitive difficulties who can carry on living independently provided that they are prompted to perform regular and occasional tasks by a familiar voice. At the precise time required the alarm sounds. On the press of the large blue button the pre-recorded message is heard.
- Why is this useful?It tells the user in a familiar pre-recorded voice all they have to do at that time.
- Who is this for?For those with some memory loss or with cognitive difficulties.
- Estimated delivery timeDespatch is usually within 3 days
- Postage & PackingDelivery Included
- AvailabilityThis item is in stock and ships immediately
- Return policy If you are not satisfied with the goods you have chosen, Please ensure that you return them to us within 14 days. PivoTell Ltd will be happy to exchange or refund providing they are returned in perfect condition and original packaging.
- Shipping informationShips to the UK
- GBP 114.00 (incl. VAT + Delivery)