The Hopper Extension Belt
by Hopper Products
VAT exemption available
Exc VAT GBP 2.46
Price: GBP 2.95 inc VAT
Category: Garden , Walking Aids
The Hopper will fit waist sizes up to 54". This extension belt will provide a further 10".
|Zero rated for VAT.
This product can be bought VAT free by those who qualify
|More about Zero rated for VAT|
|A really useful guide on the VAT rules that give relief to disabled people.|
This is not a statement of law but it is a useful guide.|
If you have a specific question you can call HMRC on 0845 302 0203. (Select Option 1)
HMRC web site also provides a VAT Relief Guide for Disabled People
Sorry about some of the language – they are not our words but those of HMRC!
|In a nutshell!|
There is no one simple rule that applies.|
In general disabled people don't have to pay VAT when they buy equipment that has
been designed for disabled people or when they have equipment adapted so they can use it.
Think of 3 rules and do they apply to you. All 3 must apply at the same time.
1. Is the person eligible|
2. Are the products eligible
3. Are the products being used for domestic use
YOU HAVE TO BE A DISABLED PERSON|
THE PRODUCT HAS TO BE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
THE PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED FOR DOMESTIC USE
|How does this process works on Really Useful Stuff?|
Really Useful Stuff is acting as an AGENT for the seller.|
The seller will indicate on the product information if their product has been specifically designed for a disabled person. If is has it will clearly indicate that the product MAY be ZERO RATED.
If you the customer wish to purchase a product that could maybe zero rated then you will be asked to fill in a for by us ‘Really Useful Stuff’.
This form will ask you to state you are a disabled person and that the product is for your own domestic use.
Once this form is completed you will be able to buy the product as VAT exempt.
The completed form will be sent to the seller. They will have to keep this form for their VAT records.
Really Useful Stuff will NOT keep a copy once the seller has received it.
To be used with The Hopper hands free aid to carrying, this extension belt will provide an extra 10" on the waistband.
- Why is this useful?The Hopper lets you carry things for yourself whilst using crutches or a frame. Even a hot drink!
- Who is this for?Anyone using crutches, a walking frame or who just needs a free hand to steady themselves sometimes.
Delivery Zones & Prices
- Estimated delivery timeFirst class signed for - usually next day
- AvailabilityThis item is in stock and ships immediately
- Return policyFaulty goods will be refunded or replaced.
- Shipping informationShips to the UK
- GBP 2.95 (incl. VAT)
- GBP 2.46 (Zero rated for VAT)